MyIndigoCard Login : For quickly and securely accessing Myindigocard, you can use www.myindigocard.com. The website provides indigo users with easy access to their indigo accounts. They can manage their card easily and get access to your account e-statements, online transactions, and other online banking services.
The website makes indigo card and account handling easy and rapid. But to access the website and make full use of my indigo card, you need to register and activate my indigo account. So for using my indigo card, you need to create and activate an account first. It’s a safe and user-friendly portal made for the convenience of my indigo cardholders.
Owning an indigo card has several benefits, so to make full use of the indigo card, this article will help you register and activate my indigo card. The article will also provide you with a step-by-step login guide, password recovering method, and contact details of the indigo card.
What is Myindigocard?
The Indigo card is given by Celtic Bank, a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. The bank primarily designed the card for people who have lower credit scores. The card updates you about your monthly payment to all three major credit bureaus that help in building a positive payment history for you.
The best thing about the indigo card is that pre-qualification is super easy, and they don’t demand any secure credit card deposit. It’s a user friendly, secure and efficient portal that helps low credit score people build up their credit. The bank also has a login application to facilitate its users.
Features of Myindigocard
The motto of the official website (www.myindigocard.com) of the indigo card was to provide secure and fast access to users of the indigo platinum master card.
- Easily accessible at any time from anywhere: – The online portal of the indigo card is easily accessible from anywhere in the world at any time.
- Very convenient for e-payment: – The web portal is very convenient for making online payments, paying bills, and can show the transaction history of the card, helps in maintaining the account and gives access to account information.
- Easy access to account information: – Indigo portal help users in getting e-statement of their account and gives their transaction details, history, etc., in just one click. The information is provided in lucid language and is easy to understand.
- Easy activation and change of PIN: – With the portal’s help, the users can easily change the PIN of their credit card and allow another activation. While changing the pin or doing another activation, remember that this process will ask you to re-enter your account.
- End to end encryption: – The web portal of indigo keeps all the transactions confidential so that the third party doesn’t get a hint of your transactions. Besides this, the portal will always ask personal questions like contact number, e-mail address, etc., to ensure safety. You can request for updating personal information from my indigo card portal itself.
Benefits of Indigo card
There are many benefits of using an indigo card; some of them are listed below: –
- Lower foreign transaction charges: – The card allows you to make foreign transactions at lower fees as compared to other cards.
- Exotic colours options: – The portal allows you to choose exotic colours and designs for free.
- Mobile-friendly and user-friendly: – Because of e-banking, the card allows you to access your account 24/7, thus making it convenient and user-friendly.
- The indigo card relieves you from security stress: – The indigo card allows you to use a card without demanding any security deposit.
- Fraud proof cards: – Indigo cards have chip technology that helps prevent fraud, thus making card use more secure.
- Helps in building positive credit history: – The card helps you by sending positive history on your card to major credit bureaus, thus building a positive credit history of yours.
- Zero annual fee: – As the card’s motto is to improve the credit scores of people; it allows the people who qualify for a card to have a zero annual fee.
How to apply for Myindigocard?
For applying to my indigo card, follow the steps given below: –
- Firstly, navigate to the official website of the indigo card, i.e., https://www.indigocard.com/home, on your device.
- You will see an interface like this. Now, the interface will show the option of fast pre-qualification.
- Tap on fast pre-qualification.
- Enter your name, address, e-mail, contact number, date of birth in the format of month/date/year and social security number in the required columns.
- Next, please tap on the icon of pre-qualify now.
- The website will provide you with further instructions, carefully read them, and follow them.
How to register Myindigocard?
Firstly, to activate your indigo card, you need to register yourself for an online account. Registering for an indigo card will access you to activate your indigo credit card.
For registering my indigo card, you need to follow the steps as follows: –
- First thing first, open the official registration website of indigo cards, i.e., www.myindigocard.com.
- Secondly, scroll and click on the option of the register icon. You will find the icon of register in three places. One at the top right side of the screen, and the other two at the bottom left and right side of the screen.
- Thirdly, enter your account number in the required column.
- Now, fill in your date of birth in the format of month, date and year.
- Next, you have to enter your social security number.
- Once you have filled in the required information, tap on the next icon.
The moment you tap on next, the portal will guide you and provide you with further instructions to complete the registration of the indigo card. You have to attentively read the instructions and fill the required information in the appropriate boxes.
How to log into Myindigocard?
Before activating my indigo card, you need to log into your indigo account. If you don’t know about the method of logging into your indigo account, then don’t worry; you have my back. Below I am providing you step by step login guide that will help you in logging into your indigo account, so carefully follow the steps given below:-
- Firstly navigate to the official website of the indigo card, i.e., www.indigocard.com.
- Secondly, enter your indigo account login credentials (username and password) in the required columns. The login credentials will be provided to you at the stage of registration.
- Now, double-check your login credentials and hit the login button.
The moment you click on the login option, you will access your indigo account. During the login process, you need to keep one thing in mind: if you are not sure about your login credentials or remember your login credentials, then don’t tap on the login icon. Filling wrong login credentials consecutively three times will lock your account for fifteen minutes, thus restricting your account usage to fifteen minutes.
How to activate Myindigocard?
If you are a first-time user, you have to complete the registration process then you will be able to activate your indigo card. There are two methods of activating my indigo card, and I will be explaining both of them one by one.
Step guide for activating my indigo card on computer or laptop
Once you have completed the registration form, follow the below-given steps to activate your indigo card: –
- First of all, visit the official website on my indigo card login.
- Now tap on the icon of login.
- Fill the login credentials in the required boxes.
- Now the portal will ask you to generate a PIN for your card.
- Generate the pin and tap on the activation option.
- That’s it your “my indigo card” is generated.
Step guide for activating my indigo card through a smartphone
For activating your indigo card through a smartphone, follow the steps as follows: –
- To activate your indigo card through mobile phone, dial 1-866-946-9545.
- Now type # to contact your customer care executive directly.
- Next, provide all the required information to the customer care executive on call.
- Once the customer care executive is satisfied with your information, your indigo card will get activated soon.
How to recover the username and password of Myindigocard?
In case you forget your login credentials, don’t worry; I am at your rescue. The procedure for recovering a password or username is the same, so I will tell you the basic method of recovering your username and password. Below are the steps for restoring the username and password of my indigo card: –
- Firstly, navigate to the official website of the indigo card, i.e., www.myindigocard.com, on your browser.
- Secondly, tap on the option of ‘forget your username and password’ below the login option.
- Enter your details like your username, date of birth, last four digits of your account, social security number.
- Now tap on the option of submit.
- Now, the portal will provide you with instructions for resetting your password or username; all you have to do is carefully read and follow them.
What is Myindigocard app?
My indigo card app is a mobile application for android devices developed by indigo. The mobile application is available on google play store and apple app store. The motive of the app is to make the shopping experience fast and safe. The android app has the feature of bar code scanning that allows the customers to access the products just by scanning bar code easily.
How to check the balance of the Indigo credit card?
There are two methods of checking the balance of your indigo account.
The first method is to call the bank and directly ask about your account balance.
Or you can check your account balance on the official website of the indigo bank, i.e., www.myindigocard.com.
How to contact myindigocard?
- Website: www.myindigocard.com
- Customer care service: 1-866-946-9545 (from 6 am to 6 pm)
- Toll-free number: 866-946-9545
- Lost and found department: 888-260-4532
- Fax id: 503-268-4711
That was all about how to activate Myindigocard . I hope this article was helpful for you; if you have any concerns and queries in your mind, you can ask them in the comment section. For more articles like this, subscribe to the website. And don’t forget to give your valuable feedback in the comments. If you want to know more about login methods of different portals please visit the website. Happy reading!
Also Read :