Myolsd is an online education and support portal run by Olentangy local school, which students and teachers use. This platform is built by classlink. If we talk about the classlink, then it is an online cloud portal that has been created with an educational purpose, and through it, students can access many applications in one place. In general terms, Myolsd is a single sign-on web portal through which you use any application according to your need. From now on, in this article, we will tell you how you can log in to Myolsd and solve all the problems related to it.
Applications available on Myolsd – Classlink
Nowadays, many schools promote platforms like canvas and blackboard, but their problem is that they have to be implemented separately. Through Myolsd, you can use all these applications and elms in one place. Some applications on classlink are as follows:
- Google for education
- Office 365
- Britannica Digital Learning
- School Branch
- PBS Kids
- Safari Montage
Apart from this, there are many such applications that you can easily use on the Classlink portal. If you want, you can open any of these applications on Myolsd and use them according to your need. Now we will tell you further how to login on to the Classlink portal of Olentangy local school.
Registration on Myolsd
Classlink gives the school administrator or I.T department access to register students. So whenever enrollment is made in the course by a student, only the admin department gives him the username and password. No student can do his registration on this portal as per his wish. If you are new to Olentangy school, do not forget to take Myolsd’s username and password as this is a very useful portal.
Login to Myolsd
It is very easy to log in to the Myolsd portal; you have to keep some things ready before login:
- A device that can easily support the Internet
- Internet connection of good speed so that you do not have any inconvenience in running the portal
- Link to the official website through which Myolsd can be opened
- Your username and password that you have received from the department
Step by Step Process to log in on Myolsd
- Fill in the link to the official website in your internet browser.
- On the homepage, classlink will show you two options for login.
- Through the first option, you have to log in to the portal through username and password, while through the second option, you can log in through a quick card.
- If you want to use a username and password to open the Myolsd launchpad, then select the “Sign In With SAML option.”
- You have to fill in your username and password as soon as you click on the Myolsd button.
- After that,you can access your account.
- If you choose to log in through a quick card, then your camera will be accessed by the device, and you will have to scan your card, enter it directly in the portal.
How to recover my lost password on Myolsd
The school students cannot register on this portal, and the department will have to do all the registration processes. For this reason, if your password or username is lost, you can easily recover it, but for that, you will have to contact your school. As soon as you inform the school about the loss of your username and password, they will give you the username and password using the admin panel.
Olentangy Local School District Launchpad
The school is located in Southern Delaware County. It was founded in 1852 and spans around 250 KM. Every year enrollment of about 20000 students takes place in this school.
Official Support Links
- Phone Support:740-657-4050
- Email Support: [email protected]
We have explained in this article how you can sign in and register on your Myolsd portal. If you have any problem with this process, you can contact the school through the official support links given above. So, apart from this, you can also write in our comment box; we will be happy to help you.