MyUVU Portal : The myUVU is an online portal service launched by Utah Valley University. This portal provides access to many services and systems of UVU. All the Students, staff, and faculty members can use this portal for communicating, getting updates, and managing their crucial information. It is a combination of various services which serve different aspects of the University.
Benefits of using MyUVU Portal
There are a vast number of benefits such as;
- It provides access to various services and systems of UVU such as; Canvas, Wolverine Track, Student Email, Financial Aid, etc.
- All the students and employees will access emails, calendars, and announcements.
- Students will have access to classes, registration, and student records.
- Faculty and staff can use this portal to access faculty resources.
- It provides information related to students’ academics such as; classes, scholarships, online classes, certificates, graduate or undergraduate degrees, etc.
- Students can access their course modules and submit their assignments through this portal.
For logging into the MyUVU Portal service center for the first time
- First, go to the login screen, and enter your [email protected] email, address then click next
- Click the “Log in with single sign-on” button
- In the Microsoft sign-in window, enter your [email protected] email
- Now enter your myUVU password and click sign in
- For Duo- authentication, follow your usual procedure
- Click to stay sign into the Microsoft
- Skip the question
- Based on categories shown in the customer portal, enter your request
How to set up MyUVU Portal Gmail on a mobile device?
- Make sure that you have signed into your myUVU account before setting up your myUVU Gmail on a mobile device.
- Download the Gmail application from your phone’s application store
- Now open the Gmail application and click on the sign-in button
- When it will prompt for your email address, enter @my.uvu.edu and tap next
- You will reach to UVU Login service page and sign in with your UVID and password
- You have successfully set up your student Gmail on your mobile device.
Steps to forward your MyUVU Portal Gmail to another Email account
Utah Valley University has provided myUVU Gmail account while giving admission to all students. You can forward your myUVU Gmail to another Email account by these steps:-
- First, you need to login into your my UV account with UVID and Password.
- Go to Gmail box
- You can find the setting cog dropdown menu at the top right corner of the page; click that.
- Tap to the POP/IMAP setting section
- Click the “Add a Forwarding address” button.
- Enter the forwarding email address and click next, then click proceed
- In your forwarding email, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Open that email and click the verification link.
- Go back to your student Gmail and in forwarding and POP/IMAP setting, click the forward a copy of incoming mail radio button.
- Now click save changes.
Let’s Log into MyUVU Portal
For logging into myUVU, first, you need to register yourself to the myUVU portal. After registering, follow these steps for login:-
- Open your web browser and navigate to this website https://uvu.edu.
- After you reach the login page, click over the “Sign In” button
- Now enter your UV ID. then enter the password
- Once you enter the user ID and password, click on the Login button.
- The page will direct you to the new page
- Now you can use the different options and facilities available at the myUVU portal
How to access your UVID?
For accessing your UVID, you need to follow these steps :
- You can navigate to the UVID Lookup Tool.
- You will take to a page where you need to enter the following information:
-First and last name
-Last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)
- After entering this information, click “Find,” and you will receive your UVID.
Reset or Change your password
In the case if you forget your UVID password, you can reset your password by following the steps below:
- First, go to the sign-in page, where you can see the option of “forgot password.”
- Click that, and the next page will ask your UVID, enter that
- After this, you will get the password reset link in your mail
- Click on the link and enter your new password
- After entering the new password, click on proceed
- You will get a notification if you successfully changed your password
- Come back to the login screen and try to log in with the new password
Password Recovery options
If you forgot your password, you could reset or change it by choosing “forgot password,” If you have set up recovery options, you will receive a verification code by email or phone number. Then after entering that code, your password will recover, but if you have not set up a recovery option and are facing difficulties while logging in, don’t hesitate to contact the UVU Service Desk.
For registering Classes on MyUVU Portal
There are two ways to register for your courses on myUVU, and You can try both the options and see which one is best for you
- It will help you to make your perfect class schedule effortlessly
- First, log into myUVU for students
- Choose the Registration and Academics option
- In the Plan and Registration section, select Schedule Wizard
- Add the classes, and generate your schedule as per your needs and wants, then register
Registration system (Banner)
- In Banner, you will get a toolset for maintaining your schedule
- Log into myUVU for students
- Select Registration and Academics
- In the Plan and Register section, select Add/Drop system
- Click continue after selecting the term
- Enter your class search criteria and include classes in your summary
- In the end, do not forget to click on submit to save the changes.
To view transcript on MyUVU Portal
- Firstly log into myUVU
- Select the option of Registration & Academic Record
- In the My Transcript section, select “View.”
- For your Transcript level, choose the option of “Undergraduate.”
- Select “Unofficial” for your Transcript Type
- After this, you can view your transcript
Need help MyUVU Portal ?
If you face any challenges while using myUVU, You can take support or help from:-
- Contact the service Desk and submit a service request.
- You can select “chat with us” and start a chat session
- They have provided a Live Chat Hours facility, which works Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
- If you want to, you can directly call the service desk on (801) 863-8888
- Phone support hours Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
In this article, we have discussed the challenges while using myUVU, such as myUVU, Its benefits, how to log in, how to change passwords, etc. From our side, we have provided all the pertinent things about MyUVU; if you still face any issue that is not solved, contact the Service Desk of Utah Valley University.
Also Read :