CSUF Portal stands for California State University, Fullerton. It is a community-university located in Fullerton, California. The University was established in 1957, and currently, Framroze Virjee is serving as the President of the University. The University has changed its name several times; the former names of the University include Orange Country state College. Till 1962 the University had this name; in 1962, the University switched its name to Orange State College. Again in 1964, the University’s name was changed to California State College at Fullerton; this name lasted up to 1972. And the University got its current name, i.e., California State University, Fullerton, in 1972.
CSUF Portal is the student portal of California State University, Fullerton. California State University System has given its affiliation to CSUF. The portal allows you to access Titanium (moodle) or Canvas from the section of my courses; the portal also allows you to use other vital academic features served by the portal. The University has the largest student body of the 23 campuses included in the California State University System, with 41,000 plus students.
Steps for Creating Campus Account on CSUF Portal:-
If you are a newly enrolled individual, you must first create your campus account to access the csuf portal. For creating the CSUF Campus account, you need to follow the below-given steps:-
- Firstly you need to have a stable internet connection and a laptop, P.C., or smartphone for creating your campus student account.
- Visit the official website of the University on your browser.
- Tap on create my campus account under first-time students and applicants.
- Enter your CWID and pin in their respective places.
- Tap on the sign-in option.
- Next, enter your last name, date of birth, and home zip code; they ask for all this information for verifying your identity.
- Click on the option to sign in.
- Create an email address and username for your campus student account.
- Now, create a password for your campus student account.
- Go to the menu and select three different security questions and fill in your answer for each security question.
- Submit your contact number for receiving campus emergency notifications through text message.
- Now, you have to review the information filled above.
- Once you review the information, click on submit option.
- You will see an interface showing a confirmation page; you need to wait for 10 minutes. After ten minutes, you will see your campus student account.
- Next, click on the option of ‘Access the CSUF Portal’ to get access to your portal.
The Campus Student Account will give you access to the following:-
- CSUF Portal
- Campus wifi networks
- Campus computer labs
- Email account
- Campus Resources
If you cannot obtain your CWID and Pin, you can go to the admissions office of CSUF to get your CWID and Pin. Once you get your CWID and Pin, you have to wait for two business days from the day of receiving your CWID and Pin for creating your campus student account.
Log In Guide For CSUF Portal:-
Follow the below-given instructions for logging into the csuf portal:-
- Firstly, visit the official website of CSUF in your browser.
- Open the CSUF homepage.
- You will see the student portal on the top left; click on it.
- Next, fill in your username and password in their respective places. Remember that your username is the first part of your CSUF email.
- At last click ‘login’ and there you go, now you have access to your csuf portal.
- If you are attempting to log in for the first time, a site tour will take you through the student portal features.
How to reset your CSUF Portal Password?
Remember, while creating your campus portal, you have answered some security questions. With the help of those security questions, you can reset your password using the Employee csuf portal forgot password web application.
Follow the below-given steps for resetting your password:-
- Firstly, open the ‘CSUF Employee change password web application’ in your browser.
- Next, enter your current password and username.
- Click on the sign-in option.
- Please enter your current password and enter your new password; now confirm it by entering it again.
- Click on the option to change the password.
- Now, you will get a confirmation message stating that your password has successfully changed.
- Restart your campus computer and log in with your new password on your computer.
- Update your smartphone, laptops, and other mobile devices with your new password.
- And also, do not forget to update your security questions.
How to contact CSUF?
- Address:- California State University, Fullerton 800N. State College Blvd.
- Contact no. 657-278-2011
- Mailing address:- P.O. Box 34080 Fullerton
- Website:- www.fullerton.edu
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q. How can I change the name of my Email display?
A. Follow the below-mentioned steps for changing your email display name:-
- Log into the ‘Titan app’ first.
- You will see the icon of settings on the top-right menu; tap on it.
- Now, click on accounts.
- After that, click on the ‘edit info’ option.
- Write your new display name and tap on save changes.
Q. Can I opt for my email account for all the campus communication?
A. If you are willing to do so, you need to drop this idea because you cannot change your preferred email to a personal email account. As per campus security policy, your student mail provided to you by the University is the only email you can use for communication with the campus.
Q. Is it possible to change my email username?
A. Well, in case, if you are a student and you are willing to change your Email username then, you would be unhappy after knowing that students can not change the username once they have personalized it.
Q. How can I get my CWID from CSUF Portal?
A. CWID stands for a campus-wide identification number. It is a nine-digit no. Provided to CSUF students when they enroll for the first time, CWID is used to identify your records and get your CWID from the University.
I hope you had a great time reading this article; you can share your reviews and give your feedback in the comment section. That’s all about CSUF Portal; I tried my best to include all the necessary information in this article. If you have any queries, you can also ask them in the comment section. I will try to come back to you with their answers.
- csuf student portal
- csuf housing portal