Gryph Mail is the official Email Address of Guelph-Humber University. The University of Guelph-Humber communicates all the information with its students through this email address and only responds to emails from this account. It is available for all the students, staff and faculty members of the University, and new students receive their email addresses in their registration package.
Features of Gryph Mail
- It is a free system provided by Guelph’s University.
- It includes email addresses, contacts, tasks, and a calendar system.
- To log into GryphMail, you need your GryphMail user ID and Password.
- The Microsoft office 365 email system provides UofG users with great storage capacity, simpler mobile security, better security and improved collaboration, among other benefits.
- It can be accessed on mobile phones as well.
- All the information, news and events will be provided by email; check your email account regularly.
- Secure and easy to use
Let’s log into Gryph Mail
To log into Gryph Mail, you first require a Central Login Account and password. Central login ID is a combination of your first and last name and is usually eight characters or less. You can get your email address by adding your Central login Id before the @uoguelph.ca. Your account is the primary communication tool to inform you about the events, deadlines and other official messages.
Follow the steps below for logging into Gryph Mail
- First, navigate to mail.uoguelph.ca.
- After this, you will see the UofG Single Sign-On page
- Enter your Central login Account
- Then enter your account password
- To log into your account, click “Sign In.”
Set up your Password Reset Security Questions
We all forget our passwords sometimes, but now we can reset our passwords by setting up the security questions.
It allows you to reset your password at any time and from any computer with a stable internet connection. It also reduces the risk of being locked out of your account. If you forget your password or are confused anytime, go to the personal security questions and reset your password effortlessly by giving the answers.
Change your password
You can change your password by following these steps:-
- First, go to the Gryph Mail’s Password service home page
- Select change password
- Now, enter the following information:
- Your username
- Current password
- New password
- Retype the new password
– Enter all the information in the appropriate field
– Then, select “Change Password.”
NOTE: If you forget your password and you have not set up your password reset security questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with CCS Help Centre
Your password is essential for your Gryph Mail account and other security systems, and you need to be careful while making any password. You should know about your password that:-
- It must be 10-30 characters in length.
- It should be hard to guess for somebody but easy for you.
- It should not be a word that anyone can find in the dictionary.
- It should be a combination of the characters and numbers.
- Some characters are not allowed such as; <> “ ; , @ / % & as they may be problematic for some applications.
- Your password must change regularly, at least once a year.
- Each account should have a unique password, do not use a similar password again.
To Set up your Gryph Mail
Follow the steps for setting up your Gryph Mail:-
- Navigate to guelphhumber.ca, roll over the ‘Quick Links’ on the main menu and from the drop-down menu, select the ‘Gryph Mail’.
- For accessing Gryph Mail, you will receive your Central login information, such as; your Username and Password.
- If you come from high school, you will receive this information to your email account after accepting the admission.
- If you are a beginner, mature and transfer student, you will receive your login information via email and Mail shortly after accepting your offer of admission.
- If by chance you forgot, not received or misplaced this information and are facing challenges, don’t hesitate to get in touch with [email protected] or 416.798.1331 ext. 6056.
- When you log onto the computer workstation on campus for the first time, you will need your student number.
- At the login screen, enter your username and password.
- After that, it will ask you how you want your email formatted. Select a format and click “Login”.
How to set up Gryph Mail on your iphone
To set up your Gryph Mail on your iphone device, follow the steps below:-
- First, go to the ‘settings’ in your iphone, and select the option of “Add Account.”
- Set up a new mail account by selecting an exchange.
- Enter your email address in the email box and the same email address in the username box. Leave the Domain box empty.
- Now, enter your password in the appropriate box.
- Enter the correct server name in the server box.
- For finding out which server you are using, log in to the Gryph Mail web client and check the URL.
- The first part of the URL is the server name.
- If you have done everything correctly, you will not get any error messages.
- Select the home button and go into Mail to see your new account.
- You will see your new account appear, and it will show your folder and email messages within a few moments.
- Next, we will enable Sync for contacts and calendars.
- You can not sync contacts and calendars from both exchanges and iTunes. You must select one or the other.
- The iphone will delete your old entry when you cannot do this.
- Once you are sure that your email is working properly, go back to the Exchange Account Setting tab and choose contacts to “ON.”
- Your iphone device will warn you about deleting your old existing entries. If you are sure, tap “Sync.”
- Now, your iphone will enable Sync, and it might take some time for everything to be Synced up properly.
- To set up the calendar, follow the same procedure, and you will have an email. Contacts and calendars are synced with your Gryph Mail account.
To set up your Gryph Mail on an android device
- Open settings and go to the Account section
- Choose Add Account and then Exchange
- The following information is in the email address filed;
– Server Address: Outlook.office365
– Port: 443
– Security Type: SSL/TLS
– Password: your single sign-on password
- Now, activate the needed device permission
- Enter the display name
Gryph Mail works like many other email systems you may be familiar with, but it also has some differences that you may need help navigating.
- First, log in to Gryph Mail then,
- Click on the “Help” link at the top right corner of your screen if you need further assistance regarding your Gryph Mail account.
- If you face technical troubles setting up your Gryph Mail account, you can contact the University of Guelph Computing and Services at 519.824.4120 ext. 58888 or email [email protected]
- For other information about Gryph Mail works and tips, visit www.guelphhumber.ca/acts/gryphmail
- If you need additional IT Support, please contact the ACTS team by email: [email protected]
You can communicate and get help from the university website from the above contacts and emails. But use these ways only when you have any big issue or a problem that is not solved after trying hard. You can also obtain support by visiting Office365:Gryph Mail.
Also Read :